Exteriors ( Mobile Home)

Old 10-11-04, 01:11 AM
Ms.D
Visiting Guest
Exclamation Exteriors

Would it be a good idea to put conventional type stucco on my exterior?

Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-04, 06:48 AM
Admin Emeritus
Received 5 Votes on 4 Posts
Hello and Welcome Ms.D to the Do It Yourself Web Site.

I highly doubt applying stucco to the outside of a mobile home would be possible nor adviseable. Stucco is much too heavy for the framing structure of a mobile home, in my opinion and based on my assumption. I could be wrong but never seen a mobile home with a stucco exterior.

Best bet is to ask the professional advice of contractors whom apply stucco to homes. Likelyhood is non would either do the job or suggest doing the job.

The question does pertain to an exterior finish on a mobile home. Since the application of stucco is not common in that situation, I moved your question into this topic where it is more likely to obtain answers from professionals in the field of exterior finishings.

Check back on your question several more times. Other members posting replies in this forum topic may offer you additional advice, ideas and or repair methods.

Kindly use the reply button to add additional information or questions. Using this method moves the topic back up to the top of the list of questions automatically.

Regards & Good Luck
Sharp Advice
Web Site Host & Forums Monitor

Personal Reminder:
Buckle Up & Drive Safely.
"The Life You Save, May Be Your Own."