vinyl siding job complete

Old 06-25-07, 07:14 AM
G
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Smile vinyl siding job complete

After some very good advise from this site I have finally got my house redone with new vinyl siding. Anyone looking to have there's done here's some tips I learned.... If you are like me, this is NOT a do-it-youself project unless you are a very good carpenter type person and have all the right tools and a lot of time to do it!!!! Find out what you want then be sure you compare apples to apples when you get estimates but be SURE to get 4 or 5 estimates !!! DONT take the first one you get !!! Ask around, neighbors and friends are a good resource. Thats where I found my contractor and I am very pleased with the results. They did a very good job at a resonable price. I found there is a wide range between vinyl siding contractor prices. The big box stores and the TV siding guys (lots of overhead) and even some local contractors (in the yellow pages) were TWICE as expensive for the same job!!!! Do a little research and shop around !!! Good luck !!!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-07, 02:48 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 5 Votes on 5 Posts
OK, now post some pix so we can share it with you. We enjoy seeing finished projects. Upload them to a site such as photobucket.com and give us the url.

Old 06-25-07, 03:11 PM
G
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Smile house siding job complete

Will share some pictures when I get gutters up and some work done in my flower bed. May even put on a new roof. Thanks !!!!!!!