Diverter on Siding


Old 05-21-19, 06:51 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Diverter on Siding

I have my ac pipes coming into my house. At the siding there is a hole that water can enter my house. I need some type of diverter to make sure water doesn't enter the house or a good product to use to fill the hole. Any ideas? The siding is wood.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-19, 06:54 AM
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,427
Received 24 Votes on 20 Posts
Got a picture so we can see what your seeing?
Old 05-21-19, 07:44 AM
Group Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 20,577
Received 166 Votes on 156 Posts
Usually the hole is foamed or caulked.
Old 05-21-19, 08:49 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA - N.E.Tn
Posts: 45,898
Received 102 Votes on 94 Posts
I've always caulked them [if needed] as part of paint prep.
btw - welcome to the forums John!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: