Where to get pliable epoxy wood filler?

Old 07-09-21, 11:42 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 193
Received 11 Upvotes on 10 Posts
Where to get pliable epoxy wood filler?

At 2:00 in this video:

Tom is holding an epoxy wood filler. I can't read the label clearly. Any idea where to buy this or something similar? Preferably something I can buy from HD.
I like how pliable this looks and that it takes 30 minutes to hardens.
I need 1/2 the quantity but same size is ok.

I bought the bondo type epoxy wood filler from HD. It is stiffer and dryer, cures faster and therefore harder to work with. I'm patching a hole on a siding.

Old 07-09-21, 06:33 PM
PJmax's Avatar
Group Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 63,159
Received 3,633 Upvotes on 3,255 Posts
It's called Flex-tec HV or 401 Flex-tec HV

Under most you tube descriptions you'll see SHOW MORE.
There is a lot of info in the show more area of that video.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: