Jinma Tractor

Old 07-16-07, 05:01 PM
Jinma Tractor

I'm looking to buy a new tractor and the Jinma has caught my eye, does anyone have one that could tell me what they think of it.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-07, 06:41 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
I'm not familiar with the Jinma tractor [never heard of it] I'd be concerned about the availability or replacement parts 10 yrs down the road. I have a 1953 ford tractor that is still fairly easy to find parts for.

I'd look closer at the manufacture's company and hopefully determine if they will be around for a long time. IMO a tractor costs too much to wind up with an older model that can't be repaired

Old 07-16-07, 06:45 PM
Jinma tractors are ok tractors. They are manufactured in China. They began making them around 1959 I think. They are a small horse power tractor. Only go up to about 55 hp. For small work they are fine. The biggest draw back is they are usually sold direct to you. No retailer. In many cases they are not assembled. Wheels off them, loader off etc. My question is where would you take it to to get it fixed ? No dealers, no service. Also, parts may be hard to get. Kabota makes a very fine tractor just like the Jinma. They sell through dealers and they can be repaired almost anywhere. In tractors, if you buy cheap you will get cheap. Good Luck Oh, I was going to mention, if you are looking to do some kind of heavy work, get a tractor that has at least 75 hp. These tractors are made entirely different and are much stronger.