opinions on Behr Venetian Plaster

Old 06-07-05, 02:04 PM
paramon
Visiting Guest
Question opinions on Behr Venetian Plaster

Can you please tell more about Behr Venetian Plaster? I'm considering it as well. How hard was it, what are major pitfalls?

Last edited by Annette; 11-21-05 at 09:29 AM.
Old 07-19-05, 11:47 AM
V
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Behr Venetian plaster is fine. Like with all products if you do not know what you are doing, then it will be difficult. We use Behr every single day. If you have any questions about the product feel free to post them. And yes I have used imported lime plaster from Italy. Rivesto brand. And some from Nova Color and some from Texston. We apply several layers and most customers do not want it burnished.
We do not sand in between coats, we apply thin and smooth.

******* Moderator's Note:
This post has been edited. links to homepages & personal websites, unauthorized advertising and self-promotion are not allowed. Inviting PM's and emails is not allowed. please keep conversations within the forums so all information exchanged can be used by everyone. thank you!
~Annette
Group Moderator 3

Last edited by Annette; 07-20-05 at 11:36 AM. Reason: no advertising/no personal website links
Old 07-22-05, 06:46 AM
V
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Behr Venetian Plaster

Anyway as I was saying, we use Behr Venetian plaster everyday. And we love it! If you do a web search for Behr Venetian plaster I am sure you will find links that you can surf to see examples of Behr Venetian plaster.
So to answer you question directly paramon - I find there are no pitfalls with Behr Venetian plaster. However I can tell you that I used the McCloskey's brand and found it to be extremly runny, I could not get it to say on the trowel no matter how fast I was. The label directions for Behr will give you a simple tone on tone look. If you are looking for more depth you will need to increase the amount of coats.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: