wall magic double roller

Old 04-24-07, 11:13 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question wall magic double roller

I saw a room with this technique and it was gorgeous. It was the marble like look. My question is how to apply it? I bought the rollers without the instructional DVD kit. Can anyone tell me how to apply it?

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-07, 07:43 PM
Just dip the double roller into the divided paint tray provided in the kit and you can roll on two colors at the same time. You can experiment first on cardboard or piece of plywood until you master your technique. Use the single roller hand for painting small areas. There's a sponge tool for edges and corners. An instructional video and manual for tips and techniques are included in the kit.

Old 04-25-07, 02:59 PM
if it's the one i used called The Woolie, go to their website & it has instructions. woolie.com.

Old 05-06-07, 12:41 PM
wall magic roller

I was trying to avoid buying the kit since I already bought the roller. Do you do it in an X pattern or straight up and down? Just wondering specifically how you roll it on the wall. Thanks for the responses, I just need a little more info.

Old 05-06-07, 01:30 PM
Wall Magic recommends starting in one corner and use "a criss-cross, twisting and turning, arching motion." I believe that once you get going, you will discover what technique works best for you. You can always practice first on cardboard until you get your technique down.

Old 05-07-07, 08:20 AM
anything BUT straight up & down.........

lots of good info in the kit & video, like how to deal with corners & edges (you got the little edging tool, right?) & what types/colors of paint to use, how to prep the rollers before using them, etc.

good luck.