Painting picture frames to match your walls.

Old 03-05-09, 11:25 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Painting picture frames to match your walls.

Hello, first post here

Check this out. I just painted my apartment (actually hired someone LOL) but, one long wall in my living room is a burgandy, and the other three are a light brown. I have a painting that has a gold frame, and a mirror with a matching table under it that has a gold look to it. I would like to paint the frame, mirror and table.

My question is this: I have one large mirror that is a dark brown on one of the lt brown walls, and a mirror/coat rack (dark brown) on the burgandy wall. The small mirror & table is on a lt brown wall. I hate the fake gold look, wife originally bought it. I want to paint them.

Question is what color? Entertainment system is black, I have a brand new brown couch, and a floor rug that is checkered (olive, biege, burgandy).

Was thinking of painting it burgandy like the color of the wall (or slightly different burgandy) or brown. What do you think?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-09, 08:12 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Here's and idea, paint whatever is going on or against the brown walls, burgundy...and against the burgundy walls, brown...will give the room a rich look and tie it together.

Bill