PostSaver wood posts

Old 02-28-06, 06:25 AM
C
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
PostSaver wood posts

Hey all. Just thought I'd ask and see what the consensus was on the PostSaver long life wood posts. Has anybody here used them? I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about, but if not, go to postsaverusa.com to see them. I'm probably still going with the metal chain link posts, but not before I research everything I can get my hands on! =D

The only thing about the metal posts, of course, is the aesthetics. I'd like to use the PostMaster posts, but they're a little steep, pricewise. The increase wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to purchase so many posts (45-50). You all know how quick it can add up.

Any opinions on the PostSaver posts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old 03-01-06, 05:50 PM
L
Received 1 Upvote on 1 Post
I've seen PostSavers (or similar) advertised. I haven't been impressed enough yet to actually TRY them.

Old 03-02-06, 06:53 AM
C
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Thanks, Lefty. Just to follow up, I don't know if I can even get them delivered here, so it may be pointless to even ask about them. I've looked around online and can't seem to find anyone selling these posts.

If anyone has a link, if for nothing more than for just pricing and shipping info, let me know. Thanks.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: