Aid & Comfort to the enemy?

Old 05-29-04, 09:27 PM
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Aid & Comfort to the enemy?

What kind of mentality shows pictures over the Public air waves, of how & where, the Saudi Spec-OPs are going into an occupied bldg to try and save lives?

The News in the US has no sense of loyalty to America & will gleefuly show & tell anything for ratings, that gives the Bad Guys a heads up or let the BGs know, where our troops are. Once upon a time in the US this was called Treason. I guess it's ok today because the news says so.

Boob Tube has more to do with those who watch this tripe, than anything in the Box, so if they don't care how many more brave Warriors will die just so they can see the latest up to date, so called News. Well I have very little hope that this once Great empire will ever regain a citizenry like those who saved our Nation from 2 Dictators who make Sadam & Sons look like the 3 Stooges. I talking of Americas Greatest Generation my Father fought in Germany, The Pasific & Korea he will be 90 next Dec.

We have many people who but by the grace of god were born Americans & they want to bring our troops home right now. Yep just quit so the Mad dogs can recoup & re-arm, so next time these Mad Dogs can kill Millions of us right here at home. No dought they would disarm us also and send the Firearms to the MDs to make them happy & won't hurt us.

Politicaly correct Orders that make our Soldiers fight with 1 hand tied behind their back. War is if they hole up & shoot at us from any building, we use 1 or 2 1000lb Bombs to stop them cold.

It's an election year & Politicos will allow any # of Brave Solders die, just to get the Moron votes, sad but all to true. Those poor souls who were embarassed at the 29 day story & will end Nov 5, 2004 are not Soldiers they are Mad Dog killers who believe the will go to Hevan if they are killed in combat. Why are they still alive? Get their info & behead everyone of them.

What did you think we should let them go as we did in Guantanamo? All those MDs went back to Iraquiville to kill more Christians save for the ones who snuck into the US.

How do you feel about so called religios people who want to kill all the Christians & Jews in the whole world? What does the US do now that the news has half the Boobs beliving this is Viet-Nam 2 & we should just cut and run?

Old 06-01-04, 09:06 AM
SB
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
I have one question for pretty much both sides of the argument. "What will the US look like in 50 years if we dont finish this thing?" I dont want to have to teach my son arabic....

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: