Looking for advice on buying a compound bow

Old 08-14-05, 05:21 PM
T
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for advice on buying a compound bow

I am 35, live in Maine, and am looking to get into archery. I'm a complete novice, and I'm looking for input on what to get for a good beginners bow. I will probably primarily be shooting just a targets, although maybe actually hunting will follow. I am looking to spend a lot of time just practicing and learning the skills and disciplines of marksmanship. Any makes/models anyone can recommend would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Old 08-15-05, 05:02 AM
There's so many good ones out there. PSE, Martin, and Mathews rank as great, but it will ultimitly depend on your budget. The best way to go about it when you choose what you want is to go to a place that will properly fit you with your bow.

Old 08-15-05, 06:06 PM
T
Alright, I know of a place to go, so I'll do that. I was just looking for opinions so I can be more informed when I do go in.

Old 08-25-05, 12:17 PM
Nock one
Visiting Guest
Nock one

PSE is an excellent choice. I have crossed over to bowhunting in the last 4 years and love it. I have 2 PSE bows and have found them to be very affordable and easy to setup. Best of luck with the new purchase.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: