New shooter

Old 03-09-19, 01:34 PM
New shooter

Dose anyone know what an “Elisio R5” is?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-19, 01:39 PM
Group Moderator
Yes.......................................

Old 03-09-19, 01:41 PM
Group Moderator
It's Eliseo R5 . The Eliseo R5 rifle. Did you have a question ?

Old 03-09-19, 07:08 PM
Eliseo r5

An inheritance left me few rifles. One of which is an elíseo R5. One of the things came with it, is a contraption that I gather is a magnetic trigger system. But I have no idea what exactly it is or what is used for. Any idea what it’s is?

Old 03-10-19, 07:26 AM
Group Moderator
I never heard of one but some quick research shows it is similar to a precision target rifles that are out today. Looks like they are assembled using separate parts such as a 700 Remington action. I would find it hard to believe that the trigger is magnetic as it would not be very safe to jarring, but I could be wrong.

If you can, post some pictures. (Without serial number) I would love to see it!

Old 03-13-19, 04:44 AM
Group Moderator
Dedicated target rifles use many different trigger systems designed to make the trigger as light as possible so it take minimal movement of the shooter to activate. There are mechanical double set triggers, magnetic and even electric. These rifles are used by well trained people on a firing range following strict safety procedures. So, when used properly they are safe for their intended purpose. But, you would NEVER take a gun like that hunting or out in the back yard for casual target shooting as the trigger can be so sensitive that many people will pull the trigger without even knowing it.

Here are instructions for posting pictures. I like the gun... it's my favorite color. If you wish to sell it make sure you do some research. The average person won't appreciate it (or pay it's value) so you need to seek out precision target shooters to get a fair price.

Old 03-13-19, 09:50 PM
Roger that. Thanks for the picture upload information

Old 03-14-19, 02:53 AM
Group Moderator
Thanks for the info on the trigger Dane!

@ Axram80 - Also, be sure to check your local and state laws for personally selling a firearm. Some states will allow person to person sales while others may require the sale to go through a licensed dealer. You can also sell on an internet site but the firearm will need to be shipped to a licensed dealer in the state you are shipping to. (Regardless of what the media tells you )