HELP! Turbo Fire model 2001 pellet stove

Old 09-28-08, 02:31 PM
B
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
HELP! Turbo Fire model 2001 pellet stove

Help, we just got a used Turbo Fire model 2001 pellet stove but we have no manual for it. if anyone out there has a manual that we could possibly have a copy of we would be forever greatful. we have searched all over the net and called local places and have had no luck. with the cold weather now coming we really need to hook this stove up and figure out how to use it, it is our only heat source.
there was a thread about this same problem that was posted 5 years ago and someone named Kenwood had the same stove, if that person is still on here could you please contact us? thanks

Old 10-13-08, 08:45 PM
B
turbo fire pellet stove

Hi; i can help with any problem with you stove and parts too.

bill

Old 11-05-08, 09:44 AM
H
smoke from air intake

Hello
I got a turbo fire 2001 used and I am having problems with it. My house was smokey so My husband sealed all conections on the pipe with RTV, we then took it all apart and found that smoke was coming out of the air intake. He spent a couple hours on it and did something (we dont know) and it seemed to stop. After 3 bags and our house really warm I got up this morning and my husband had started the stove for me and our children and the house was smokey. I knew what to look for and saw smoke coming out again.
I need help!!! I was hoping to use this as heat this winter because my PUD bill was way to much last year and we froze the whole year.
Could you Please let me know what I should do.. Any Idea will help..

I dont have a manual and cant seem to find any info on the net.

Old 12-02-08, 11:55 AM
T
HELP I need a manual to have the county inspector sign off so we can use this pellet stove. If you could help with this I would really appreciate it. Thank you Mark Kitchen

Old 11-10-09, 08:04 AM
R
I could use some help with my used Turbo Fire Model 2001 also. I have no manual. It fires up but the auger will only run for a few minutes. I think it needs a new motor, but I can't find parts. Any suggestions? I would appreciate any help. Russ

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: