Pellet Stove Wiring

Old 01-12-14, 06:07 AM
C
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Question Pellet Stove Wiring

We have an Englander Summers Heat pellet stove. Previously, we had disconnected the hopper lid safety switch by wiring the two wires from the switch together. The other night these wires got tangled in the top auger. We cleared the tangle, but it seems that one of the wires got ripped out. We have one wire connecting to the vacuum switch with the other end loose and no sign of the other wire. Does anyone know how to rewire this so we can get the top auger moving again?

Thanks!

Old 01-12-14, 08:13 AM
Group Moderator
Received 348 Votes on 301 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

This might you started: Owner's Manuals for Englander, Summers Heat and Timber Ridge stoves You did not post the exact model but look at the manual and see if they have a wiring diagram in there.

Old 01-12-14, 12:04 PM
C
Thank you for the response. It's model # 25-PDVC/55 SHP10. I have the manual and the wiring diagram. The wires are no longer connected to the safety switch like in the diagram. I have the one that connects to the vacuum switch which we had wired to the other one that was formerly connected to the safety switch on one end and somewhere else on the other end. The diagram shows that this should connect to the 4th spot on the control board, but that is already taken with a purple wire. I need to figure out what to do with the end of the wire that is connected to the vacuum switch. Currently it is connected to nothing and I no longer see the wire it was formerly connected to. Sorry if this sounds so confusing!

Old 01-15-14, 10:24 AM
C
Help

Hello - any advice on this? I have the pellet stove guy coming tomorrow, but really wanted to fix it myself first.

Thanks!

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: