TECO's (spell?)


Old 01-11-05, 10:00 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
TECO's (spell?)

Hey all--

I have what may be a stupid question.

I've heard the term Teco's / Teco Nails used in regards to fastening joists, etc.

But cannot seem to find out what actually a Teco is?

Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-05, 01:09 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
like i said, it was a stupid question...

i did some further fumbling on the 'net, and my search revealed that
teco is a name, just as simpson....

oh well, just thought i'd share it....
Old 01-12-05, 11:08 AM
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: usa
Posts: 44
i think tecos are actually different types of steel braces that are used as nailers to hang joists and for other framing applications. home depots usually have an end cap display with all the different varieties. ask for the tecos the next time you're there.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes