Maine Cottage Furniture Look

Old 05-07-07, 05:59 PM
M
mwf
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Maine Cottage Furniture Look

I am striving to get the " Maine Cottage" furniture paint look on a maple dresser that I have just started to refinish. I have lightly sanded the dresser but need to know how to acheive this look. if anyone knows how Maine Cottage achieves the beautiful colorful paint look, i.e. bright colors and a beautiful finish I would appreciate your input.

Old 05-07-07, 06:33 PM
T
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
At http://www.circlefurniture.com/customerservice/features_benefits_mc.htm they describe the Maine Cottage Furniture paint as follows:

"The special Maine Cottage waterborne formula saves the atmosphere from nasty VOCs and MC's paint shop crew from an unpleasant day on the job. This 100% aliphatic urethane finish delivers superior water resistance, extraordinary depth and vibrancy of color, and excellent elasticity and chip-resistance. It is also highly UV-resistant. The occasional touch-up is simple with our paint. High use flat panel surfaces like dining tables and desks will develop the patina of every day life over time. Clear finish maple or cherry tops available on these items are recommended to our customers who are patina-adverse. Bold and luscious, 40 'brushable' Maine Cottage colors are available by the quart or gallon."

You can go to the above link and order their paint.

Old 05-07-07, 06:43 PM
M
mwf
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Thank You - I will visit that website now.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: