Replace hitchen cabinets drawer slides

Old 11-19-09, 03:49 PM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Replace hitchen cabinets drawer slides

Anybody know anything about these slides?
16" Hydraulic Soft Close Ball Bearing Drawer Slides - eBay (item 370281307145 end time Nov-26-09 12:00:25 PST)

They are a lot cheaper than the Rockler CC44 slides, but are they any good?

I'm thinking about retrofitting my kitchen cabinet drawer slides with the new soft-close type that are being used everywhere now. I currently have the standard face frame with the euro roller slides.-24" cabinet with 20"L drawers.

Thanks...Randy

Old 11-19-09, 07:55 PM
S
Well the seller looks good,good feedback and return policy.

Only thing that bothers me is no brand name etc for the slides.No way to research and see if they compare or if there is any info or reviews out there good or bad.You could call the seller maybe he'd help you with that.

eBay can be a crap shoot but this seller looks legit so you could return them if they don't work for you.

Old 11-19-09, 10:22 PM
R
I'm not so concerned about the seller as I am the product that he is selling. Like you said, he doesn't list a brand name so it's difficult to compare, but they look alot like the Knape & Vogt slides as shown here:
8450 Soft-Close Full Extension Drawer Slide

I am going to ask the seller for the manufacture and model info and see if he will give it to me. Maybe I'll just buy a pair and see how they are.

Thanks...Randy

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: