furniture stripping

Old 02-12-01, 08:00 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I am wondering what the stuff is called that they showed on T.V. that you can put on your funiture and it wipes off and allows you to reuse the product???? I am trying to redo an old desk that has many, many..., layers of paint. I would like the easiest way possible. Thanks. Lisa
Old 02-13-01, 04:31 PM
George's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: South Hill, Va. USA
Posts: 2,817
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

Haven't seen the ad, so I don't know the product. Several of our readers have suggested Peel Away 7 for muiltiple layers of paint. It's expensive, but if it's half as good as the reports I've heard, it's worth it.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: