Wall Cabinets in Garage

Old 08-02-00, 10:32 AM
Visiting Guest
Any good advice on building wall cabinets for storage use. I would like to gain back some floor space.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-00, 04:21 PM
Visiting Guest
I also request information on shelving in the garage for more space? A wall cabinet and space under for drawers and 23" of counter space???

Old 08-03-00, 03:43 AM
Visiting Guest
Shelving and cabinets for garages is really a personal preference for each garage owner. No one solution for everyone. A very simple shelving set up for garages is as follows.
Go to your home improvement cent under shelving. There you SHOULD find what look like short 5' high ladders. They are actually shelving frames. Get a few of these, screw them to your studs, and lay the shelves on them. Low cost fast to install and work terrific. You can even install them on a counter top. As for cabinets, I just buy a cheap set of kitchen cabinets, but a counter top, and set them in. for those who want a heavy duty set of counter tops, use 2x12's mounted on a wall connected frame. These are more spendy and take some time to cut and install, but will last a life time.

Old 08-03-00, 05:40 AM
Visiting Guest
Thanks Jack. Now just what exactly are these 5 foot ladder looking things called?