What is this materal?

Old 09-22-04, 03:52 PM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
What is this materal?

ok.. i've been watching SpikeTV over the weekends, and all those car shops has some very nice floors. they look vinyl but not sure. what are someone of the materials that I can use to cover my current garage floor? it's currently this smoothed out cement floor... i want to have some patterns if not.. have some kinda material like that so i can clean up the mess afterwards, either by simply wiping it or rinsing it...

sugguestion?

Old 09-22-04, 11:02 PM
S
Paint stores have any number of one, two and three step processes for finishing concrete.

Old 09-23-04, 09:26 AM
R
Originally Posted by Snoonyb
Paint stores have any number of one, two and three step processes for finishing concrete.
oh? i know they have the paint type.. but i thought they might have something else that is different. cuz i've seen some with like a tile like patterns, i.e. black and gray squares.

Old 09-23-04, 05:51 PM
S
If you have a lot of ben-gay and pair of quailty knee pads, you can create any thing you imagine.

Old 09-24-04, 04:35 AM
H
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Specialty Industrial Coatings

What you see on floors of these type industrial buildings are specialty coatings that must be professionally applied and cannot be purchased over the counter.

One such manufacturer is http://www.dexotex.com

Old 09-24-04, 04:27 PM
Kahuna
Visiting Guest
There are several tiles and roll flooring options that can be installed right over your existing floor, and do it yourself. try a google search on "garage floor tiles" or "interlocking floor tile" or simple "Garage floor"

Old 09-26-04, 08:53 PM
R
thank you for all of your help. i actually found an interlocking tile type from costco. i'm going to go check that out. thanks.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: