soffit lighting

Old 12-15-04, 12:58 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
soffit lighting

where can i get those lights that people put under their soffit (overhang) on their garage?? looks like recessed lights or small dome lights.

what are they called? can't seem to find any online. thanks.
Old 12-15-04, 07:13 PM
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Taylors, SC
Posts: 9,483
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The recessed or can lights are available at the box stores or most hardware/ electrical stores.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title: