Shed blueprins/Plans or shed building software?

Old 06-22-05, 09:30 AM
rUfUnKy
Visiting Guest
Question Shed blueprins/Plans or shed building software?

I'm surprised to see there is no Shed section in the exterior part of these forums.... I am going to be building a shed so I have been looking for Shed blueprins/Plans or shed building software. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

Old 06-22-05, 09:23 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Shed Building

any of your large Home Improvement stores will have a contractors area, and they have a computer there where you can design your shed. They also have lots of plans. All I have is Menards and they have a great Shed section. Good Luck

Old 06-23-05, 05:51 AM
C
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I went to the pro desk at the local HD store and gave them the basic dimensions of the shed I wanted to build (actually never have built it ). They asked what I wanted for doors, windows, type of roof, etc. Within minutes they had drawings & a material list printed up, with all the SKU numbers, prices, etc.

One thing I will advise is that you do a reality check of what they come up with. Do you really need a Tyvec wrap around a storage shed? There were a few items like that which seemed like overkill for a shed. Overall though, it gave me a very good picture of what I would need, and what the cost would be. (Cost is one of the reasons I've not built the shed...it was about double what I expected ).

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: