Increase my Garage Recievers range?

Old 11-14-13, 07:22 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Thanks Dane! It works

PQA Ep. 4: Boosting Your WiFi Signal - YouTube

Go to that youtube video. He explains it and provides link for template. Nice video on how to make it. It worked like a champ for me!!! Thanks Dane!Name:  windsurfer2.jpg
Views: 6354
Size:  20.1 KBName:  windsurfer 1.jpg
Views: 4813
Size:  16.8 KB

Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-14, 11:39 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Smile skeptic no more! This REALLY does work!!

What did I have to lose? I had a pair of new door openers in my cart yesterday and talked myself out of it. "There must be something I can do if I take the time to look" is what I told my wife. I was fed up with having to nearly run into the door before I was close enough for the opener to receive the signal from EITHER vehicle. I followed Pilot Dane's instructions to make the parabola he suggested. It took me a couple hours by the time I printed everything out and traced it on to paperboard. (keep in mind I made two right away to try this) I put them on and like others.....success! At LEAST 3 houses away from either direction in either vehicle on BOTH doors! Like many others I had tried extending my antenna with negative results. I even went as far as to replace the antenna/relay board with no success. I sat in class while things like this were being taught about 35 years ago but obviously didn't pay attention.
Thank-you Pilot Dane!!