No Advertisements Allowed

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-03, 08:19 AM
ge0rge33
Visiting Guest
Deer Repellants

Hi, I've had lots of problems with deer coming in and eating my garden. I've tried many different things with very little success. I have had a couple people tell me about a repellant called deer scram. I was wondering if anyone has tried this or if they can tell me if this stuff works. More info is at the company’s website: www.nomoredeer.com. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-03, 09:36 AM
nomoredeer
Visiting Guest
NO ADVERTISING IN FORUMS!

Forum topics are not to be used as public bulletin board for free posting of ads, solicitations or advertisements of any kind. When forum posts repeatedly promote a product without discussion and advice to a DIYer, it is also considered advertising.

Forum intent is an exchange of helpful problem solving methods and solutions to questions and not public advertisement.

Inappropriate postings not relevent to the intent of the web site or any postings deemed as such by the host, administrator or moderators will be edited and/or deleted.

Policy applies to ALL forums on the web site. No exceptions.

Direct your advertisements to advertisement department. Use "receive advertising info" link provided below.

If you object to policy, contact the Administrator and state your objection.

The "Contact Us" link is provided below.

Failure to comply will result in your being banned from the website.

twelvepole

Last edited by twelvepole; 06-03-03 at 04:44 PM.
Old 06-03-03, 09:54 AM
Hey Guy, Will I smell a dead deer in my garden if I use it?

I've heard you can run fishing string at a few differant levels and they cant see it so they wont try to jump it. Dont know if it's true though.

Old 06-03-03, 10:34 AM
nomoredeer
Visiting Guest
NO ADVERTISING IN FORUMS!

Forum topics are not to be used as public bulletin board for free posting of ads, solicitations or advertisements of any kind. When forum posts repeatedly promote a product without discussion and advice to a DIYer, it is also considered advertising.

Forum intent is an exchange of helpful problem solving methods and solutions to questions and not public advertisement.

Inappropriate postings not relevent to the intent of the web site or any postings deemed as such by the host, administrator or moderators will be edited and/or deleted.

Policy applies to ALL forums on the web site. No exceptions.

Direct your advertisements to advertisement department. Use "receive advertising info" link provided below.

If you object to policy, contact the Administrator and state your objection.

The "Contact Us" link is provided below.

Failure to comply will result in your being banned from the website.

twelvepole

Last edited by twelvepole; 06-03-03 at 04:45 PM.
Closed Thread