bionic garden gloves?

Old 08-20-03, 01:40 AM
josh1
Visiting Guest
bionic garden gloves?

Has anyone used these "bionic" garden gloves? They approached me about selling them but I am not sure about it. Do they really work for arthritis and make it easier on your hands with the pressure pads? I'm not sure folks will be willing to part with upwards of 40 dollars if they are just a bunch of talk and no benefits! If you have a pair do you like them? and would you reccomend them to a friend or would you say they are not worth the cost? They are sending me a sample pair to try out, but thought id get some general feedback about quality/how well they work.

Thanks for info-Josh

Old 08-20-03, 07:09 AM
C
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
I don't have them or have used them. I read all the pages and endorsements on them and don't see anything to separate them from almost any other glove. A function of some padding and blister prevention would be a characteristic of almost any glove. It seems unlikely that the small velcro wrist band would provide any significant, measurable relief from any strain to the wrist. As far as any therapeutic value for arthritis is concerned, even the website doesn't say anything about that.

They seem to provide the same benefit as any other glove that the wearer likes: protection from dirtying, from the drying effects of the soil, some padding for tool handles, blister prevention by providing a dry layer to protect from contact with movement against a tool handle. They have an attractive appearance, are associated with batting gloves, soccer goal-keeper gloves, and are made with leather. There will likely be a lot of appeal to the consumer because of their stylishness.

Hope this helps.

Old 08-20-03, 08:22 PM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Bionic gloves

If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: