A new Hosta photo site

Old 10-28-03, 07:58 AM
DannyVanEechaut
Visiting Guest
A new Hosta photo site

Dear friends,

If you are interested in Hostas,on WWW.HOSTACOLLECTIE.BE you can see the first results of my own Hosta photo site In the future I will frequently update the site with more and more photos.So I make a Hostaencyclopaedia for everyone who's interested in.

I hope you enjoy it.
Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-03, 08:56 AM
Nice site. Pretty collection.

Old 10-28-03, 12:34 PM
Smile A Hosta World

Hello Danny,

Welcome to our DIY Garden Forum. My Wife & I enjoyed your site very much as She is a real Hosta lover .

With your permission, I would like to include your site in our Garden links under Hostaencyclopaedia & Hosta Encyclopedia so others that join or just want to keep track may find you.

It takes a true love of growing to spend the time to bring so much beauty & knowledge to others. Thank You for what you do.

Marturo

Old 10-28-03, 01:22 PM
DannyVanEechaut
Visiting Guest
A new Hosta photo site

Dear Marturo,

Thanks for your positive reaction.I'm glad you want to link my site.It is allways nice when many peaple visit my site.
Because the site contains lots of photos,and the Hosta-names are the same in all languages,everyone who's interested in Hostas can enjoy it whitout understanding Flemish.Maybe this winter I try to get the most important items translated in English.For a long time I have been interested in Hostas,but the last ten years I became a 'die hard' collector.The last few years I'm breeding with Hostas.Under the button'Eigen introd.'on my site,you can see my own Hostahybrids.Under the button'collectie-lijst' you can find the namelist of my Hostacollection.The photos on the site are all taken from plants of the collection.I have the intention to make a photo of each Hosta from the collection and put it on the site.

Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

Old 10-28-03, 07:49 PM
Smile Link is in place.

Dear Danny,

I have entered the link under Plant ID: Flowering Shrubs, Plants ETC. In the Useful Garden Links sticky. I'm am happy to hear you will be adding English as time goes by. One day & I believe not to far away, our Children will be talking back and forth.

Nothing that Mankind has built yet has come as close to bringing us together, like the PC & the Internet. A universial translator will truly make the World a very close little Planet indeed

Best of luck on your task.

Friendly regards,
Miguel Arturo

Old 11-03-03, 11:55 AM
DannyVanEechaut
Visiting Guest
New update

Dear friends,

There are more new photos added on my site. New photos from rare Hostas as H.Nickelodeon,H.Allegan Fog,H.Grand Marmalade,H.Dress Blues,and others are added.
I hope you enjoy it.
Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

Last edited by chfite; 12-05-03 at 02:54 PM.
Old 11-16-03, 12:17 PM
DannyVanEechaut
Visiting Guest
Hosta collectie new style

Dear friends,

From now on my site can be seen in a new style.I have chosen a new design.Some photos are remoted,other added.

I hope you enjoy it,
Many regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

Last edited by chfite; 12-05-03 at 02:55 PM.
Old 12-02-03, 12:40 PM
DannyVanEechaut
Visiting Guest
Dear friends,

Hostacollectie has had a new photo update.Photos from seldom seen Hostas are added(H.Little Black Scape,H.Nancy Gill,H.Pretty Flamingo,H.Jim Cooper,H.Cowrie,....)
Take a look,I hope you enjoy it.
Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

Last edited by chfite; 12-05-03 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-19-03, 04:00 PM
DannyVanEechaut
Visiting Guest
More Hosta photos

Dear friends,

From now on Hostacollectie has two photofiles. First one for my own collection (under the button' Collectie-lijst),and second one for photos from new introductions and seldom seen Hostas (under the button 'Archief/Foto-index')

Friendly regards and nice weekend,
Danny Van Eechaute

Old 02-09-04, 01:50 PM
DannyVanEechaut
Visiting Guest
New photos added on Hostacollectie

Dear friends,

Hostacollectie has given a new update with photos taken last year. Photos from basic Hostas are added.
I look foreward to the next summer. So I can take newphotos and go on with my Hosta photo collectionlist.
You can see the photos on my site ( under the button ' Updates' )
Also much new photos addedunder the heading ' Nieuws Flash'

Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute