installing a 6 ft privacy fence

Old 05-30-00, 09:15 AM
Visiting Guest
Lightbulb

If anyone has a good web site for how to install a 6 ft privacy fence. I would be extremely greateful.

Thanks !!
Romulus. VA

Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-00, 08:44 PM
Visiting Guest
I had the same problem. I do not know if you are in a hurry or not but I found a fairly inexpensive way if you are not. They sell four by eight sheets of plastic lattice work I suspended it from eight foot landscape timbers set two feet into the ground. I am planting honeysuckle nnd other vines to cover the openings. Honeysuckle stays green all year here and you have the added advantage of a beautiful sight,scent and privacy.

Old 06-05-00, 09:30 AM
Visiting Guest
Thank you for the info, I'll try your idea and let you know how it comes out.

Romulus VA.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nature Mom:
I had the same problem. I do not know if you are in a hurry or not but I found a fairly inexpensive way if you are not. They sell four by eight sheets of plastic lattice work I suspended it from eight foot landscape timbers set two feet into the ground. I am planting honeysuckle nnd other vines to cover the openings. Honeysuckle stays green all year here and you have the added advantage of a beautiful sight,scent and privacy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>