peach leaf curl?????

Old 06-12-14, 02:35 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
peach leaf curl?????

Hi everyone,I planted a peach tree 2 years ago,last summer grew great no problems,so i didn't spray with anything, this year leaves a have a fungus on them,starts out yellow turns red then black leaves are curling and falling off,what i've read about it sounds like leaf curl disease.i did read not much i can do until fall,i was just just wondering if anyone knows if i should just go ahead and pick the leaves off or wait untill they fall off. any info would be great. thanks jim

Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-14, 07:35 AM
Received 4 Votes on 4 Posts
Pick the leafs and rake up any as they fall and take far, far away.

You need to spray 3-4 times starting in fall as specific intervals. Probably you already know this procedure. If not, get back.....

Old 06-27-14, 01:19 PM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
thanks for the response,i'm new to this fruit tree thing, i didn't spray this tree at all,planted two years ago,what's the best spray to use,do you spray through out the winter,i'm in ne pa.it gets pretty cold here not sure if temp. controls when i should spray.or just spray every couple weeks. did hear of people using liguid soap,vinegar and oil, does this work or am i better off with a commercial brand. thanks again, any info would be great.