Photo Fun in the Garden

Old 07-21-01, 12:26 PM
All,
This is related to the photopoint thread. With Gami's encouragement, and a bit of the night owl in me, I have researched a few websites where those that desire may place their garden related pictures for viewing. The site I decided to try, there may be other good ones, is called PhotoFun.com
For the present, it has unlimited storage and is free. There is an enhanced version for an annual fee.
Pictures are a decent size on the screen and maintain good viewing quality. It takes some time to learn since you go through the steps to actually build a personal website. There are also other options such as a slideshow you simply send to any email address. If you would like to view my site it is called: http://members.photofun.com/fewalt/fredva

Or better yet, build your own site to share with others.
Enjoy,
fred

Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-01, 04:01 PM
Gami
Visiting Guest
Hi Fred,

Thanks for all the time you spent on this. Your yard and pics of nature are great!

Now we can all share our gardens. I'll certainly do it, but it will probably be sometime in August before I get to it. You've inspired me to carry my camera around more. I especially like the lightening bug! Now how about a mosquito at night?

Gami