To Byron!

Old 03-12-02, 08:11 PM
Gami
Visiting Guest
To Byron!

Hi Byron,

Thanks for dropping by! A big intro for Byron! He was ONE of the first members of Sierra to help me out. That was probably close to 5 yrs. ago now. He's been a great friend and is generous with his knowledge. I wouldn't know half of what I know if it wasn't for him. He's also very supportive and complimentary. He brought me a long ways. I'm sure he won't tell you ALL the dumb questions I asked, but I know he'd love to.

It brought a smile to my face when I saw you arrived.

Gami

Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-02, 07:21 AM
ByronB
Visiting Guest
Gami

Thanks

Wouldn't remember all the questions you asked anyways.

Probably not enough KB allowed in a message to respond..

Really gald you learned how to use search engines, Save me a lot of time..

I'll give it a shot here, A couple of the other boards I am on I need to have a PHD in communcations to be a member.

Byron

Old 03-24-02, 12:30 PM
Gami
Visiting Guest
Hi Byron,

We're happy to have you here. Sure glad you don't remember, but it's one of the reasons that no question is considered "dumb". Everyone is happy to help someone else. How will you learn if you don't ask?

I was really glad to get your favorite links. It helped me immensely, and yes, it did help you out a little too, huh?

I found DIY when we had a really bad winter last year and Sierra was a little slow. It was too cold to get out unless you really had to. There's a great group of people here, and it's getting a little busier now that spring has sprung.

I checked out some other boards, but sometimes the conversations get a little too colorful for me. I'll stick with serene. I don't mind reading and picking their brains, so to speak, but I'm not into participating when it's like that.

Gami