email

Old 03-13-02, 10:35 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
email

Ok everyone.
There seemed to be a problem with my email link. I changed the address, and tested it, so I can now receive the emails people were trying to send me. Sorry about the mess. Ya'd think that since I work with computers for a living I'd know what I was doing....... Oh well...........

Eric

Old 03-14-02, 06:27 AM
northgardengal
Visiting Guest
Hi Eric:

Glad to hear about the e-mail, because I thought I must have lost my mind and sent that email to the wrong person or something. I was getting more sure it was something I had done incorrectly.

BTW, yesterday I went over to the vegetable gardening site you recommended, and went wild! What a fantastic resource . Who needs bookstores? I can print some books right here in the privacy of my own home exactly the material I need. I must have printed 80 pages. And I officially started my journal yesterday!!! Cold and rainy days are great for doing stuff like that.

Between you and Gami, I have saved a bunch of links and am almost to the point of having to organize them and save them to a CD, as Gami suggested a while back.

Thanks again, Eric, for your one-on-one help yesterday. I have found that being faced with so much information can boggle the mind. I just needed the simple straight scoop.

Elizabeth

Old 03-14-02, 06:44 AM
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Elizabeth,
Youre very welcome That sight was great - another thanks to Gami for pointing me there. I too printed all the information off that site, and put in my binder. I would still recommend that you try to get your hands on that book. Feel free to come rescue me from my day.

Eric

Old 03-14-02, 07:48 AM
Gami
Visiting Guest
Hi Elizabeth,

You'll probably find that you'll need a BIG 3-ring binder before long. Mine isn't real organized yet, but someday I'll put in tabs with separate categories. I keep a separate one for plans for garden ornaments that you can make; arbors, hypertufa troughs, birdhouses, etc.

If you like making things, this is one of my favorite sites -

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/junk/

I watch a lot of HGTV and the DIY network. Here's their links. Lots of neat things there also -

http://www.hgtv.com/HGTV/0,1100,,FF.shtml

http://www.diynet.com/DIY/dailyPg/0,2004,,FF.html

It's nice to see a new gardener so enthusiastic!

Gami

Old 03-14-02, 01:18 PM
northgardengal
Visiting Guest
Wink

Hi Gami!!!

All I can say is my enthusiasm is a direct result of helpful, kind folks like you and so many are here! It's really great that, not only do I get answers for my questions and so fast, but I don't feel awkward about posting a very basic question to you all.

I am just about to the point where I will be forced to organize all this information...especially if I plan to become the "expert" that you all are grooming me to be next year!! )

Well, I gotta get back out in the garden and keep adding manure and near rotted straw, because this evening we are rototilling....

I love this stuff......

Elizabeth

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: