Landscaping Help

Old 04-06-02, 06:38 PM
Chewie71
Visiting Guest
Question Landscaping Help

Hi all,

I'm looking to do some simple landscaping and was hoping some of you here could point me to some good resources online. Is there any place that lets you create a landscape design...or helps find good plants for our location?

Thanks much,
Matt

Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-02, 07:50 AM
Gami
Visiting Guest
Hi Chewie,

I hope someone can help you find some help online. Anytime I've tried, I haven't found much. The experts in that field earn their living that way, so it's understandable.

BUT if you'll use http://Google.com, and type in landscaping tips, garden design, and other words of that nature, you'll surely come up with something.

If you're interested in landscape software, there are several on the market. You can find them online also, or check Sam's, Costco, Office Max or other stores that carry a fair amount of software.

Check this out for lots of info for gardening in your area. You'll have to do some clicking -

http://www.google.com/search?num=100...stern+Illinois

Gami

Old 04-08-02, 01:19 PM
Hey Chewie,
As Gami mentioned, there is software available online. Check out www.programfiles.com They have a couple of packages you can download as does www.downloads.com. Welcome to DIY!

Eric

Old 04-09-02, 04:22 AM
Landscaping help

Your local Dept. of Agriculture Extension Agent should be a wonderful free resource for lists of plants that do well in your area as well as for general information regarding planning a landscape. Befriending your local established garden center is also a good resource.