Building a zipwire

Old 11-25-01, 06:13 AM
Visiting Guest
Neptune Machine Control Problem

Hi. New to the forum so feeling my way. Have a Neptune MAH3000AWW that went south yesterday. This machine is 3-years old, and has had the door seal update as well as a new Machine Control board and water valve done in September last year.

Yesterday, the timer developed a life of its own. The cycle speeded up so that the entire cycle went through in about 3 minutes. Never stopped long enough to let a function complete. Went it got to OFF, it just kept on trucking into the delay cycle with more water, etc. Around and around it continued until we pulled the plug.

Trying to analyze this, I know the timer is just a dumb switch. No electronic intelligence. So if the timer motor continues to run without stopping my conclusion is that there is something wrong with the Machine Control board. Close examination under a magnifier does not disclose any burned components or signs of over-heating. All solder joints look good. Is there anything else that could cause this condition? Does the infamous Wax Motor have any to do with it? Thanks for any input.

Old 05-22-02, 12:03 PM
g3uvxm
Visiting Guest
Building a zipwire

I wish to connect two tall trees by a wire or rope and build something like a zipwire in my backyard for children to play. The kids will climb the tree using ropeladder installed on both the trees.
Would like to know ideas as to how to go about it and if this is doable? Has any one ever tried it before?

Thanks

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: