Dryer Venting

Old 05-13-04, 04:23 PM
cevans
Visiting Guest
Dryer Venting

I am replacing my electric dryer with a gas one. The old vent was inside the wall. Is it okay to vent inside the wall? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 05-13-04, 07:29 PM
Admin Emeritus
Upvotes: 0
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Hello: cevans. Welcome to my Gas Appliances topic and our Do-It-Yourself Web Site.

I would be very pleased to help you. But first you need to help me. I need much more detailed and specific information.

Not sure what you mean by "vent inside the wall"???

You mean the vent tubing is inside the wall?
The dryer is or was venting the exhaust fumes inside the wall???

GAS DRYER HELP LINK:
http://forum.doityourself.com/showth...hreadid=159481

Read the existing questions on the subject of dryers. Doing so will quickly provide you with answers to questions & provide additional information on how to resolve the problem.

DRYER SERVICE TIP:
It's always adviseable to clean the entire exhaust venting system every 2 years. Or during any dryer maintenance and or repairs.

Detailed information about the problem or problems with the appliance helps to explain the situation your dealing with in a manner that allows myself and or several other professionals to offer the best possible helpful suggestions and advice.

Any and all additional detailed information you can provide may help to expose a clue regarding the current problem and help us to determine the exact solution to the problem.

Your assistance in this matter would be beneficial.

To add more information, please use the REPLY button.

Sharp Advice
TCB4U2B2B Company Enterprises. Business Management Service. Web Site Host, Gas Appliances Topic Moderator & Multiple Forums Moderator. Energy Conservation Consultant & Natural Gas Appliance Diagnostics Technician.

Personal Reminder:
Buckle Up & Drive Safely.
"The Life You Save, May Be Your Own."

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: