Oven Burner Noise [Titled Edited]

Old 12-22-05, 04:38 PM
G
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Oven Burner Noise [Titled Edited]

when my wife is cooking something in the oven for long periods of time, it will be fine and then all of a sudden it will sound like a jet engine for about 30 seconds and then quit. It does this every 5 to 10 minutes. I mean its loud. here lately it does it alot more than normal. I've looked at the burner in the oven while its doing this and don't really notice anything different about it. It scares my wife to death everytime. I cant afford a new one. Any ideas on what this might be? Regulator maybe? thanks for any help.

Old 12-22-05, 04:53 PM
G
Oh yeah, its burning propane gas.

Old 12-22-05, 07:22 PM
G
well guess nobody was interested or didn't know. I figured it out. had a big hole in the burner behind the igniter. thanks anyway

Old 12-23-05, 05:08 AM
Admin Emeritus
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Hello: grumpy44

Glad you figured out and resolved the problem. An immediate reply, or expecting one within hours...... was not that anyone did not know the cause or not interested enough to provide you with some advice. Less than 3 hours between posting your question and obtaining a reply is not often possible. The site and this forum topic provides help daily but not hourly.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: