diagnosing dryer problem

Old 01-19-06, 12:54 PM
T
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
diagnosing dryer problem

What would be the difference in symptoms { gas dryer } between glider pad breakdown or drum roller breakdown. My dryer is very noisy and clunky but dries fine. How do I determine which is the problem, and is fixing one any more complex than the other? Thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-06, 08:39 PM
Admin Emeritus
Received 5 Votes on 4 Posts
Hello tab2219. Welcome to my Gas Appliances topic and the Do-It-Yourself Web Site.

Fuel type or electric makes little, if any difference. All the same for all intensive purposes. Obtain all the advice needed in this topic. Read the existing questions pertaining to dryers and the sticky note here:

Gas Dryer Help Link:
http://forum.doityourself.com/showthread.php?t=159481

Be sure the electrical power to the appliance is turned off, before attempting any repairs or services. Always check for gas leaks whenever moving the appliance and/or a service or repair includes any connection of a gas part.

Read the existing questions on the subject of dryers. Doing so will quickly provide you with answers to questions & provide additional information on how to resolve the problem.

Use the reply button to add additional information or ask additional questions. Doing so will automatically move or keep your question to the top of the forums list of questions.

Regards & Good Luck. Web Site Host, Forums Monitor, Gas Appliances Topic Moderator & Multiple Forums Moderator. Natural Gas Appliance Diagnostics Technician.