need lady kenmore oven manual

Old 06-13-06, 05:01 PM
B
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
need lady kenmore oven manual

I have to change the ERC sensor in my oven due to a F1 error code. I don't have a manual and was hoping someone could help me find one. Any help or ideas with the installation is appreciated.
Thanks,
Brad

Old 06-13-06, 08:11 PM
Admin Emeritus
Upvotes: 0
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Hello Brad. Welcome to my Gas Appliances topic.

A manual should be available at any local appliance parts stores, online and/or at Sears service centers. Links to online sites are in the sticky note and many more in the related links to the right >>> upon first visit to this forum topic.

Inside the sticky note is plenty of additional helpful advice too. As well as many of the existing already answered questions on this subject.

Cautionary Reminder Note:
Before attempting any repairs, be sure to unplug the appliance from the wall receptacle power source first.

Help Link: Range-Stove-Oven-Broiler Basic Help Information & Manufacturers Web Sites: http://forum.doityourself.com/showthread.php?t=159808

Use the reply button to add additional information or questions. Using the reply button keeps or moves the topic back up to the top of the list automatically and keeps all communications on this topic in one thread.

Web Site Host, Forums Monitor, Web Sites Moderator Hiring Agent, Gas Appliances Topic Moderator, Multiple Forums Moderator & Natural Gas Appliance Diagnostics Technician.

Personal Driving Safety Reminder: Buckle Up & Drive Safely.
"The Life You Save, May Be Your Own."

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: