Converting Whirlpool LP dryer to Natural Gas???

Old 09-30-06, 07:45 AM
H
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Converting Whirlpool LP dryer to Natural Gas???

hello, i just recently purchased a Whirlpool dryer that is currently set up for LP gas and I need to convert it over to Natural gas...If possible, how is this done????....Thanks,Mike

Old 09-30-06, 07:06 PM
Admin Emeritus
Received 5 Votes on 4 Posts
Hello Mike. Welcome to my Gas Appliances topic and the Do-It-Yourself Web Site.

All conversion info is in the dryer sticky note. Basically,replace the orifice and flip the regulators cap over. Or there may be a means to convert the regulator with some lever, etc.

Dryer Help Information Sticky Note:
http://forum.doityourself.com/showthread.php?t=159481

Be sure the electrical power to the appliance is turned off, before attempting any repairs or services. Always check for gas leaks whenever moving the appliance and/or a service or repair includes any connection of a gas part.

Kindly use the reply button to post all replies, add additional information or ask additional questions when replies are posted. Using this method moves and/or keeps the topic back up to the top of the list of questions automatically and keeps all content on the same subject within one thread.

Web Site Host, Moderator Hiring Agent, Gas Appliances Topic Moderator, Multiple Forums Moderator & Natural Gas Appliance Diagnostics Technician.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: