double gas wall oven?

Old 04-14-07, 04:30 AM
D
doc
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
double gas wall oven?

We're building a new house and want to install a double wall oven. All the double wall ovens I see for sale are electric. Can we put in one electric and one gas?

Old 04-14-07, 12:21 PM
T
If you Google for gas double wall oven, you will find many links. It appears that the high-end manufacturers offer them, as well as Frigidaire and Maytag. Just because you do not see what you want on the showroom floor does not mean that they can not order for you.

Old 04-15-07, 06:46 AM
Admin Emeritus
Received 5 Votes on 4 Posts
Hello: doc

I highly doubt you'll find a double oven with both a gas oven and an electric oven in a single unit. You're likely find two single ovens. One electric and one gas. May have to check the commercial appliances stores that sell to restaurants and hotels, etc.

The ovens can be installed side by side or one on top of the other, providing there is sufficient air space beneath each oven and air space between them, if installed side by side.

Good Luck.

Old 04-15-07, 06:59 AM
T
Another option is to go with a range of choice electric or gas with the same type oven beneath the range. Then, the wall oven can be the other choice. That way you have both an electric and a gas oven.

Old 05-24-07, 02:36 PM
D
doc
thanks twelvepole and sharp advice. These are two good ideas to check out. i'll run them by our builder.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: