Need Help Hooking Up Lp Stove

Old 09-13-07, 10:57 PM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Need Help Hooking Up Lp Stove

I have a stove that is reg. natural gas and want to use it as a LP stove now but dont know if or what I need to do to change it over

Old 09-14-07, 05:16 AM
Admin Emeritus
Upvotes: 0
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Hello simba0506. Welcome to the Gas Appliances topic and the Do-It-Yourself Web Site.

If you are referring to a fuel conversion of the appliance, the step by step instructions can be found in the sticky note in the forum. As can it be read in many of the already asked and answered questions within this forum.

If you are referring to connecting it to a propane fuel supply, that is a plumbing and piping question, not a repair question. Therefore, I cannot offer you much advice about.

Kindly use the REPLY button and provide more details and specific information regarding the appliance. Without it, I am at a loss in providing you with technical assistance.

Read the Range-Stove-Oven-Broiler Basic Help Informational Sticky Note, in this forums topic, for more detailed information.

Range-Stove-Oven-Broiler Basic Help Information, Fault Codes & Mfg's Web Site Links http://forum.doityourself.com/showthread.php?t=159808

Web Site Host, Gas Appliances Topic Moderator & Multiple Forums Moderator. Energy Conservation Consultant & Natural Gas Appliance Diagnostics and Repair Technician.

Personal Driving Safety Reminder:
Buckle Up & Drive Safely. "The Life You Save, May Be Your Own."

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: