Changing G.E. Monogram gas grill to griddle

Old 04-20-08, 10:42 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Cool Changing G.E. Monogram gas grill to griddle

On a G.E. Monogram 48" dual fuel with 4 burners and a grill and griddle modules is it possible to change the grill module to another griddle module so that there are two griddles? Where would could you purchase the griddle module?
Old 04-21-08, 07:46 AM
Sharp Advice's Avatar
Admin Emeritus
Join Date: Feb 1998
Location: The Shake and Bake State USA
Posts: 9,927
Upvotes: 0
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Hello Ronan and Welcome to the Do It Yourself Web Site and to the Gas Appliances topic.

My suggestions would be to contact the manufacturer and or a local retail appliances parts dealer in your area. If such interchanging of parts is possible, they are likely to know.

Reasoning would be to first insure obtaining an original equipment manufacturers griddle module parts and of course a griddle module that fits the existing appliance.

Use the reply button to add additional information or questions. Using the reply button keeps or moves the topic back up to the top of the list automatically and keeps all communications on this subject in this thread.

Web Site Host, Moderator Hiring Agent, Gas Appliances Topic Moderator, Multiple Forums Moderator & Natural Gas Appliance Diagnostics Technician.

Personal Driving Safety Reminder: Buckle Up & Drive Safely.
"The Life You Save, May Be Your Own."

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: