Manual for Fisher/Paykel dryer

Old 04-22-08, 06:45 PM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Manual for Fisher/Paykel dryer

Our 4 year old gas Fisher/Paykel dryer's belt broke- Looks like a pretty simple job but because the belt snapped I cannot figure out the belt routing. I checked their website and called them but having a hard time getting the info. Anyone know of a good site to order dryer manuals?

Old 04-24-08, 05:27 AM
Admin Emeritus
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Hello skinut2234 and Welcome into the Gas Appliances topic.

I'm not familiar with that dryer brand. Never heard of it. Must be a brand sold in your area but not nationwide.

The best place I know of, to get the information and part, in my opinion, would be a local retail appliance parts store in your area. I am not a fan of online purchases unless you know exactly what is needed and the part number(s), etc.

Any local retail appliance parts store should be able to get a manual for you. May print out the diagram of how the belt loops over and under the pulleys, if you ask them for a copy and also purchase the belt from them.

Old 04-24-08, 04:21 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Received 78 Upvotes on 71 Posts
Tou might be able to get 1 from Sears, A&E services them but I don't know it thay have the manual
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...20080114x00001

Old 04-24-08, 05:28 PM
Banned. Rule And/Or Policy Violation
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Hello,

You have to sign up as a member for this website, but you can get your manual here:

http://laundry.manualsonline.com/man...duct_list.html

Connie

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: