gas stove convertion

Old 04-04-10, 10:18 AM
E
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
gas stove convertion

I have a gas stove that was given me, that needs to be converted. And I keep getting different stories on what needs to be done. I have natural gas, the stove is set up for propane. The person that gave me the stove, said I needed to go and get a kit. I went to get a kit, and the sales man, told me the kit was already in the stove, I needed to take it out. And that was about all he could tell me, because he said he didn't know any more then that. What do I remove, and where do I find it.

Old 04-05-10, 07:19 AM
Admin Emeritus
Received 5 Votes on 4 Posts
Arrow More Specific Information and Details Requested.

Hello Edward074 and Welcome to the Gas Appliances topic.

The basics for a conversion is in the sticky note.

Range/Stove/Oven/Broiler Info, Leak Detection, Fault Codes, Fuel Conversion & Links - DoItYourself.com Community Forums

Not any specific information or details included into your question.... nor brand, model or year, etc. Will need more details.

Use the reply button to add missing information requested above. Using the reply button keeps or moves the topic back up to the top of the list automatically and keeps all communications on this subject in this thread.

Newer models often do come with a conversion kit and full instructions. Older models did not. They need more parts and often take more time.

>>>Sticky note contains almost all the information needed.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: