SIGN OFF

Old 01-01-01, 04:43 AM
PDF
Visiting Guest
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!This is PDF.Question.When you sign off after answering a thread,do you type in GOOD LUCK,TOM BARTCO etc,etc every time?Or can this be set up to be displayed automatically after a thread is answered?Any Superbowl predictions or Stanley Cup predictions?Enjoy the day if you have it off.More important enjoy the day if your working!!!!!PDF

Old 01-01-01, 08:50 AM
Admin Emeritus
Upvotes: 0
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Adding A Signature To Your Post

Hi:PDF

If you want to add your signature at the end of your reply posting, you'll have to pre-write your signature using the profile option.

The profile option has several optional choices to customize your profile. If you elect to add a signature etc. to your profile, the box in the reply forum has a place to add a check mark. <The checkmark will not remain unless you have added a signature.>

Adding your signature, if the box is checked, will then automatically be added at the end of every reply post you make. A great additional option <in my opinion> if you elect to use it. {Sure beats my old way of copying and pasting my signature each time from those I prewrote in note pad...>haha>}

TIP: There isn't any need to put a space or spaces ofter the last word in your posting either. Once your finished with typing your reply to a question, just leave the blinking cursor at the end of the period and select the option you want <if needed> and click Submit Reply. Doing this saves web space on the page.

There are also several other options you can select from while your on the profile page. You can always return there and alter or modify any entry you make.

Take notice of the dialogue box named Options below any reply you post. Reply to this post and before clicking the button named Submit Reply you'll see the four optional choices in question.

In regards to how I manage to always get the names correct after I say Hi, <in case your wondering> I copy the name from the new question page prior to clicking the reply button. Then I type the HI: and paste the name.

Now hurry off and write yourself a signature...<haha>

BTW: <By The Way>
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you also.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: