Kenmore Wall Oven wont heat up to desired temp.

Old 06-27-13, 02:36 PM
D
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Kenmore Wall Oven wont heat up to desired temp.

I posted a couple of days ago, but didnt have the product number, and now i cant find that post so im re-posting with the product number.. sorry . My issue is, my oven turns on just fine, ignites, but only stays on for 1-3 minutes before saying its reached the temperature i put it in, and it doesnt even get close. The product number is 911.3012990. Im desperate to have an oven that works, so I can stop having to use the microwave and have soggy tasteless food! Plz Help!

Old 06-27-13, 09:16 PM
Group Moderator
Received 3,198 Likes on 2,873 Posts
You couldn't find your post because it was in the electric appliance forum

No problem......good to see you back.

As to the answer I left you in that other thread.....the temperature sensor would appear to be defective. It could also be a wiring problem to that sensor although that is less likely. Normally I would say just replace the sensor but for this oven it appears to be unreasonably expensive.

The FSP #WB21X5301 can be used to shop for the sensor. You can also check with a local appliance parts place where they could even check your old one for you.

In the link below is one place that carries the part. The also have a video there to show you how to test it.

Oven Sensor WB21X5301 Order now for same day shipping. 365 day return policy. Repair Clinic

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: