Need to see a diagram of electric igniter

Old 05-19-01, 10:01 AM
Visiting Guest
Cool

Well hello there need to change the electric igniter for my stove just need to know how it goes and a picture of it would be nice I have a kenmore stove i figure they all have the same pattern for that igniter wire so if you can do that i will appreciate it a lot

Old 05-19-01, 07:52 PM
Admin Emeritus
Upvotes: 0
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Hello and Welcome Shamgee to the Do It Yourself Web Site and posting a question in my Gas Appliance forum.

I do not have pictures to post but you could find some within the electric appliances forum. Jeff1 has plenty on his web site. The link will be contained in his signature and within the archives of his forum.

Would I be correct in assuming your referring to the spark ignitors for the top burners? Or are you referring to the glow coil ignitor for the oven?

If it's the glow coil, there are plenty of posting within the archvies of my forum on this topic. Also a topic I posted called "Glow Coils and Gas Valves" that contains information your requesting but no pictures.

To change out a glow coil, I doubt you'll need a picture. It a fairly simple and straight forward process.

Regards & Good Luck
Forum Moderator
Tom_Bartco
Energy Conservation Consultant & Natural Gas Appliance Diagnostics Technician.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: