Knob Top

Old 07-04-01, 10:36 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: sb, ca
Posts: 105
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts

One of the knob top of my GE gas cooktop needs to be replaced. The plastic stem cracked. My gas stove is model #JGP300EH1. The part no. of the knob is WB03X0649. I checked with the company and said it is no longer available. Any referrals? Thanks. (:
Old 07-05-01, 01:25 PM
Sharp Advice's Avatar
Admin Emeritus
Join Date: Feb 1998
Location: The Shake and Bake State USA
Posts: 9,927
Upvotes: 0
Received 7 Upvotes on 6 Posts
Hi: jun54e

The best suggestion is to take the knob to the local appliance retail parts store and match it up size wise as clos to the one you currently have.

If there isn't any close match or the match doesn't fit your likes, you'll have only one other choice. Replace them all so they all match.

Because gas valves have changed, some knobs have become obsolete. New methods of making the knobs, designs, etc. have also changed, thus some knobs are no longer made.

Forum Moderator
Old 07-05-01, 10:09 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

Hello all,

This place ( linked below )

Shows the knob available under WB3X649 ( without the 0's )

If they have one or at least they may offer a substitute part



Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: