condensate pump

Old 09-23-02, 05:58 PM
ann peterson
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
condensate pump

I have pvc pipe to drain the excess water from the humidifier and air conditioner, it runs all the way around the room, about 25 feet. I have heard of a small pump that I can direct the water into, pump it up and over to the utility sink. What is the pump called and where can I purchase one? It seems like it would be easy to do.
Old 09-23-02, 07:22 PM
hvac4u's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NW atlanta
Posts: 3,145
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
condensate removal pump

avaialable at home improvement stores. typically 115 volt plug in, and 3/8" ID vinyl tubing fitting out. they are rated for the height you want to pump, 20 foot "head" is typical for most applications. tubing is usually extra.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: