Air deflectors


Old 11-19-02, 09:43 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question Air deflectors

I am looking for an air deflector made of metal rather than plastic. I want to use it on my forced air natural gas wall heater to deflect the hot air into the living space instead of the bathroom. Does anyone know where I can get one made of metal? I looked around but only found plastic and it is too hot for plastic.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-02, 11:13 AM
Ed Imeduc's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mountain Williams Missouri
Posts: 18,389

Try any of the hvac companys they should have a sheet metal shop and can bend you up something like you want. Or HD and lowes has just small piece of sheet metal that you can get and try and bend it up yourself ED
Old 11-19-02, 06:21 PM
hvac4u's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NW atlanta
Posts: 3,147
too hot for plastic?

what is the outlet temp? gas furnace output generally rated at 30 to 60 degree temp rise, even at 80 degree return output temp should be ok for plastic

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes