Who to call about exhaust fans?


Old 07-28-03, 07:47 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Question Who to call about exhaust fans?

I am becoming a little worried that there might be mold in my house. Recently, there has become this dark discoloration on an area on the outside of the house, right about where the kitchen exhaust fan is located. I am worried that this might be some sort of mold. I think our bathroom exhaust fan and kitchen exhaust fan are not ventilating properly to the outside. I would like to call a professional to come take a look and figure out how to properly ventilate it, but I have no idea who would handle exhaust fans? Would it be a heating and cooling specialist? A carpenter? Help!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-03, 09:34 AM
Ed Imeduc's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mountain Williams Missouri
Posts: 18,389
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts

Try in your phone book lots of hvac or sheet metal shops do this kind of vent work. ED
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: